Terms & Conditions
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to a Party Naked event, I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions set forth.
*** All Ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
* Processing Fee is non-refundable under all circumstances.
* Ticket price includes tax, unless otherwise specified.
* All gratuities, incidental expenses, registrations, fees or charges, and other expenses, including, but not limited to food, beverage, and merchandise are the sole responsibility of the guest.
* Guest must bring a printed copy of the email confirmation or have the confirmation pulled up on their mobile device with and valid photo I.D.
* Guest must be at least 21 years of age with a valid government issued ID to be presented at the door. Copies or paper identification will not be accepted. Non-United States issued identification must be accompanied with valid passport to be presented at the door to gain entry into the venue.
* Tickets are non-transferrable or available for resale. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
* Artists and event subject to change without notice.
* Venue reserves the right to deny access into venue due to capacity restrictions.
* Appropriate dress is required and strictly enforced
*Guests may be asked to leave if too intoxicated. There is a zero tolerance for drugs and guests will be immediately escorted off property and may be reported to the authorities if found with such substances. Guests must be considerate of other patrons. There is a zero tolerance for fights or physical altercations; guests will be kicked off property for any altercations.
* Disregard or violation of these Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate ticket(s) purchased and guest will not receive a refund of any kind.
* Management reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the event at its sole discretion.
Additional Terms & Conditions
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of Party Naked Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2020 Party Naked. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Party Naked. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Party Naked or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Party Naked and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Party Naked believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Party Naked and its subsidiaries.
Customer service is available as defined on the Contact page of this Web site.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products for services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Party Naked and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited. GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of California shall apply and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of San Diego, CA, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury. MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Party Naked with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Party Naked with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Party Naked. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
For any other information email firstname.lastname@example.org